Saturday, November 14, 2009


Diamond Facts
AN ESTIMATED 5 MILLION PEOPLE HAVE ACCESS TO APPROPRIATE HEALTHCARE GLOBALLY THANKS TO REVENUES FROM DIAMONDS.
Revenues from diamonds have enabled governments and health organizations to greatly improve existing public health services and provide new health services to those who have never had them before. Diamond revenues have funded more hospitals, more medical centers and more hospices, ensuring healthcare is extended to millions of people.
Diamond-funded health projects extend beyond just building hospitals. Debswana, a mining company in Botswana, recently became the first mining company in the world to extend free anti-retroviral treatment (ART) to HIV positive employees, their life partners, their children, and former employees for life.


1 comment:

  1. Dawn, Alpharetta, GA
    I highly recommend AtlantaDiamondBroker.com. Minoo worked with me to pick out 3 gifts from my husband for my 30th wedding anniversary-diamond hoop earrings, diamond bracelets and a beautiful diamond necklace. She also created for me a very special and unique pair of diamond and gold earrings from a few links of my mother’s gold bracelet. I not only received a great value at Atlanta Diamond Broker but also benefited from Minoo’s attention to my needs.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers